The CybExer Technologies Highlights of 2022
As we reflect on the past year, we can’t help but feel proud of all that CybExer Technologies has accomplished. 2022 has been a year of growth and development for our company, as we’ve worked to prepare for the next phase of our journey.
Looking back, there are five events that stand out as particularly noteworthy for us this year.
- The €5 million Euro investment from a group of tech investors in February was a major milestone for CybExer Technologies. It’s always gratifying when others see the potential in our work and are willing to invest in our future. This investment will help us to scale up our cyber range technology, enabling us to reach even more customers and make a bigger impact in the world of cyber security.
- The experienced investors gave us the confidence for the rapid development to prepare for Cyber Range as a Service offering – something that we had envisioned for some time. It meant growing and expanding our team by 100% over the last year.
- Providing the National Cyber Exercise for India was definitely a highlight of the year for CybExer Technologies. It was an incredible honor to be trusted with the task of training so many important government officials and chief CISOs from various critical infrastructure sectors. It was a challenging undertaking, but one that ultimately allowed us to gain valuable experience and build valuable connections in India.
- Research and Development has always been one of CybExer’s cornerstones that helps us to stay in the forefront of cyber security. This year, we were had the opportunity to collaborate with the Estonian Student Satellite Foundation (ESTCube) team to study and increase satellite cyber security. In addition to that we started €1.3 million R&D project aimed at improving the cyber resilience of smart cities, with a particular focus on smart cities mobility solutions.
- Providing our cyber range technology to the Ukrainian Armed Forces to defend against an invasion is definitely a standout moment for CybExer Technologies in 2022. It’s always an honor to be trusted with such an important task, and we are grateful for the opportunity to help protect Ukraine from cyber attacks.
We wish you all a very Happy New Year and hope that you have a wonderful start to 2023! Keep following us, as we have some exciting news and developments in store for the coming year.